Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Weight Battle

I was looking through some old pictures of my husband and my courtship. It was really nice to see how thin and well kept I was. Don't get me wrong I am not a mess(well not most of the time), but I did take care of myself a lot more. I am especially concerned about my weight. I have gained about 50 pounds since our courtship began and 30 since we got married. After having the boys excercise was on the bottom of my to-do list.
So, I decided to begin excercising again and become the "lovely young lady" my husband fell in love with once again. I will begin logging my progress every wednsday. I think that if I log it in I will feel more accountable and hopefully anyone else who is going through the same struggles of losing weight in the midst of children, housework, and other responsibilities can offer some words of encouragement, and maybe my journey can also offer some encouragement.

No comments: