Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Purpose

As I was reading other people's blogs I noticed that they all pretty much had a theme. Crystal also recommends that you keep to a theme, so I began thinking about it. I listed some of the things that I am interested in to help me narrow my blog to a theme (or themes).

This is my short list :)

Learning to share the hope that is within me (defending the faith)

My children

Cooking (baking especially)

Living a healthy lifestyle

Learning to be a good steward of the gifts the Lord has given me

Reading & Learning

After much thought and prayer I have decided that everything is kind of related into two categories Faith and Family. So that will be my focus. At this point all of my reading is geared towards how to be a better wife and mother. I want to expand that into books on Faith (since I have departed from it since I was a teen and I want to regain all the time lost). I will soon begin writing book and movie reviews pertaining to my growth as a Catholic wife and mother.

I hope you will join me on my journey.

No comments: