Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy 2008

well, life has been pretty busy around here and my vacation is almost over. My husband and I have been working on our goals for 2008. Here are my goals:
  1. Build a better relationship with the Lord. Some things I will be doing is reading the bible so as to finish it by the end of the year. Begining family worship and reflecting on Sunday readings with the family.
  2. Build a better relationship with my husband, by having daily talks, daily prayer, try and set up a monthly date, and attend an annual retreat.
  3. Train the children in the way they should go, by finish watching "Raising Godly Children" by the Bradrick family, implement what was learned in "Raising Happy Children...Teach them Virtues, and focus one virtue a week.
  4. Focus on health, by drinking more water, incorporating more fruits and veggies, take daily multivitamin, lose 30lbs., cook with more organic foods.
  5. Get our financial health in order. We are working on a budget(this is the most difficult for us, I will post it later), we are trying to get out of debt.

My son just woke up so I must cut this entry short. I will try to add our budget soon. Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Day.

No comments: